We have a place for you!
God has drawn hundreds of people and dozens of churches to serve with Children’s Hope in Haiti. We mobilize 20+ teams each year to meet needs and share Jesus in a variety of ways. In partnership with Haitian churches and pastors, team members become the hands and feet of Christ as they provide medical/dental care, participate in outreach events, provide training and conferences in the local churches, conduct vacation bible schools, do evangelism, help in the church schools, and build relationships with Haitians.
The Lord has used these short-term volunteers to make a tremendous difference in countless lives in the name of Jesus. We see over 5000 Haitians engaged and served by our teams in some way each year, including thousands that hear the Gospel.
- A typical trip is 7 days (6 nights in Haiti) and runs Saturday to Friday
- We can accommodate teams of up to 18 people
- Teams are housed on our secure campus in Jacmel
- Our staff in the US coordinates with the team leader to reserve your dates and start initial planning
- Our staff in Haiti arranges all ministry activities, local transport, translators, meals, etc.
- Normal trip fee per person is $825 (not including international airfare)
- Teams typically serve out in community in partnership with Haitian churches
- Several times of interaction and activities can be planned on campus with the kids from our children’s home